Tuesday 7 June 2016

8th June 2016

I am still trying to sort a way of storing my inkpads so I can see them clearly - got some ideas that I am working on so will see how I go. All ready and looking forward to class tonight. 
Seem to have a few things on the go at the moment so it is good to be busy, especially with our cold mornings, though they do seem to bring pleasant days. Am hoping to get some more cutting done on the cricut over the next couple of days - trouble is people in this house seem to think that they need to eat!!! so have to stop and do meals ha ha.
I love the fact that Flo was able to spend 10 days crafting!!! Looking forward to having her here again in July even if it only for a few days. 
Looking forward to class tonight so must fly now, be back with pics from the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment